Autobiografi
Siti makrifah is my name. I was born
in East Java on 15 june xxxx. I graduated from Elementary School
(SD) Negeri 1 Gedung Surian, junior high school 1 Air hitam, and
vocational high school 1 Kebun Tebu in Bussines Managemen major. And last, I chose a college education,
UNILA (Lampung University). Majoring in communication science. i learn about Fotography, Avertising, Public Relation, Jurnalisic and Broadcasting.
My hobbies are eating and dreaming. I love eating because when
I am not eat, I can’t think hahahaha. paste is most food I do not like .About
my dreaming, I always happy when dreaming as
the dream it was
the beginning of life to achieve success. Most of my
family, to say that I am a girl who is cruel, and consumptive. So, if I had the
money I would buy something I want all even though it was not important to me.my
parents always said I was a girl rather than a success and I will be a
successful woman. My mother is my inspiration. He always gave
me some hints to deal with something and gave me the spirit to look forward,
and always optimistic to try to realize my dream. He always said that I always
can do something.
If holiday come, I always go to garden for help my parent. in coffee garden is very delight. Green leaf waving caresses hit by the wind. Always makes me feel proud and grateful. The coffee fruit that I could study until college. I am proud to be the daughter of farmers. The best event in my life was when I was born in this world and
become a child of my mother.


Komentar
Posting Komentar